Measurements- We did our own again this month, so they may be a little off. We'll get official measurements at the end of the week :)
- 28 in (90%)
- 21.8 lbs (95%)
- 18 in head cir. (90%)
Clothes
He is mostly in 9 month clothes now, but some 12 month stuff is already fitting him, depending on the brand.
Sleeping
He takes little cat naps at daycare, but will take great naps at home (mostly because I spoil him and let him sleep on me!) He is still getting up at least once at night to eat. I'd love any advice on how to get him to sleep through the night!! I'm ready for a good nights sleep!
Eating
- Dec 16th we tried apple sauce- he wouldn't swallow it, he just kind of spit it everywhere. He made a really funny face with this one!
- Dec 29th he figured out how to swallow the food! He had some sweet potatoes at Granna and Big Daddy's and he really like it!
- Dec 31st he ate a whole container of sweet potatoes.
- We tried squash again and it was a hit too! He also tried a few puffs and did really well. I was just too scared he was going to gag on them.
Likes
- Loves to play in his bouncer. He's sitting up really well in it now and can jump in it a little bit.
- Still LOVES to play with daddy! Matt can make him laugh more than anyone else.
- I don't know if he loves it as much as Matt and I do, but he is really ticklish now. He really gets to laughing a lot!
- Playing peek a boo! Matt will hide behind the recliner and pop up and say his name. Mason loves it! When Matt hides again, Mason starts to look around for him. It's the cutest! Maybe I can get a video of it soon!
- He's beginning to understand how to play with toys more now. He knows he can shake some things to make them rattle.
Dislikes
Being woken up right after he gets in a deep sleep. He fell asleep on me one evening before I remembered to put his pj's on and he was not a happy camper when I tried to change him! This is really the only time he'll really cry. What can I say, the boy loves his sleep just like his mom and dad!
Teeth
Still none, but he is starting to chew on his toys and paci more now. He also had a low grade fever towards the end of the month. I'm assuming it was because he's teething because he didn't have any other symptoms. We'll see!
Milestones
- He's finally really laughing! Matt can get him to really giggle a lot!
- Dec. 29th started actually eating baby food.
Favorite pictures this month
| He finally got to meet sweet little Hannah! It was so great to see Leslie and Joe for a little bit! |
| Matt's grandparents with the great grand babies- they were so busy that this was the best I could get! |
| 4 generations |
| Mason's first Christmas |
| We finally got a family picture... too bad we didn't turn the TV off! |
| Big boy LOVES his bouncer |
| Norwood cousins |
| Turner cousins |
| Playing with dad is so much fun! |
| Our big 6 month old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment